2013 BVI Anegada Flotilla
2013 ANEGADA BROAD REACH FLOTILLA
Join us for spectacular winter sailing in the BVI’s!
December 5-13, 2013
Come sailing and support a great cause!
BROAD REACH FOUNDATION FOR YOUTH LEADERS
Dependent on exchange rate, from $2,000 per person. Including boat, moorings, transfers, provisioning. Travel and hotel extra. Cost is also affected by boat type and number of crew aboard.
- Day 1 – Arrive at The Moorings’ Tortola Base.
- Day 3 – Sail to Cooper Island Beach Club.
- Day 4 – Visit the famous baths, sail the west coast of Virgin Gorda to North Sound, evening steel drums at the Bitter End.
- Day 5 – A thrilling reach up to Anegada.
Snorkeling at Lob lolly Bay, and the lighting of the tallest Christmas tree in the Caribbean. Local bbq with traditional fungi
music and local soca street party.
- Day 6 – Discover the pristine ecology of this coral island:bone fishing,kite boarding.
- Day 7 – Fleet race to Marina Cay.
- Day 8 – Sail over the rugged and beautiful north shore of Tortola. Evening party at world renowned Foxy’s on Jost Van Dyke.
- Day 9 – Skillful sailing through Thatch Cut and Drake Channel to Norman Island.
Day 10 – Sail back to Road Town, one last chance to see an unforgettable sunset while dining near the top of Tortola.
T: 416-867-9350 x.226