Other Ways to Give
MAIL, PHONE AND E TRANSFER provide offline options to giving. To mail your gift, please mail to Broad Reach Foundation, 20 Lower Spadina Ave., s. 304, Toronto, ON M5V 2Z1. To make a gift by phone 416 850 5755 x. 1 or e-transfer: [email protected]
EMPLOYEE MATCHING PROGRAMS can double, or even triple the impact of your gift! Check with your company’s Personnel or Human Resources office to find out if they will match your contribution to the Broad Reach Foundation for Youth.
DONOR-ADVISED FUNDS are an excellent way to simplify your charitable giving to Broad Reach Foundation for Youth.
GIFTS OF STOCK* can provide support without affecting your current cash flow. You can transfer appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares to Broad Reach Foundation for Youth and receive an immediate tax deduction.
To make a gift of stock, please contact Broad Reach Foundation for Youth 416 850 5755 x. 1.
LEGACY GIVING* (or planned giving), provides you with the tools to make a meaningful statement about you hold dear. Legacy gifts can provide immediate support or after your lifetime. They are truly gifts that keep on giving – gifts the children and youth need.
Some of the most common arrangements include:
- Gifts of Personal Property enhance our mission and provide you with tax benefits.
- Gifts of Real Estate are a valuable asset you can donate in exchange for powerful tax benefits.
- Gifts of Life Insurance from policies you no longer need can provide powerful support.
- Gifts from a Qualified Retirement Plan ensure that we can meet our goals in the future, without affecting your assets now.
- Bequests and Wills are the most common planned gifts and enable you to provide for your heirs, reduce taxes and establish a legacy of support for youth development.
*Please note, this information is general in nature. We recommend that you speak with your financial and/or legal advisor if you think one of these giving choices is right for you.